Slingstone Coffee is a local lifestyle brand committed to providing a genuine daily beverage escape for everyone.
We offer premium coffee and healthy and delicious eats in a welcoming experience that embraces our laid back island approach to life.
Slingstone Coffee owners love coffee and geek out way too much when roasting or brewing.
Choose from our sustainably sourced options from our Island blend (Full roast), Marianas Trench Blend (Dark roast) Reef Blend (Cold brew Mid roast), and Single Origin coffees direct from farms across Latin America, Asia and Africa.
Once we have used our coffee grinds we reuse and recycle them ready for your garden.
Slingstone is committed to making coffee better. In 2017 we had a dream to make coffee better and developed the Slingstone Coffee and Tea concept to create a satisfying coffee experience relevant to each individual taste. We are focused on sharing the variety of coffee and tea available so locals can enjoy the quality of coffee they consume and the way it’s served.
The Slingstone team consists of expert baristas skilled with the finest quality espresso equipment, who have had extensive experience pulling shots and creating a mixology experience to create our own little island coffee culture hub.
However we are human and sometimes we get it wrong. Maybe the product or the lack of training but we are willing to talk and make it better for you!
Want to join the growing Slingstone team? Click here to apply.
Thanks to all the designers, contractors, vendors, and employees who have worked patiently with us, but mostly we would like to give thanks to our loyal customers who helped become part of our dream to make coffee better.
- 2017 August formed the Slingstone Coffee and Tea company
- 2018 August opened the first coffee container drive thru opposite Adelup on Route 1 in the west Hagatna village of Anigua.
- 2018 November opened the second drive thru location inside a warehouse along Route 1 in East Hagatna.
- 2019 August purchased mobile coffee cart to develop their next locations at Two Lovers Point.
- 2020 July opened the third location on Route 16’s, Army Drive in Upper Barrigada.
- 2021 June converted abandoned house at Barrigada location into a coffee roasters.